£22000 - £24000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Retail Duty Manager - Leading Toy Retailer
£22,000 - £24,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you an experienced Duty Manager looking for the next challenge?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing toy retailers in the UK?
Our client is one of the leading toy and entertainment product retailers in the UK. Currently they have over 100 stores and are looking to expand further, with new store openings in the pipeline for 2018. Priding themselves on creating fun and inviting stores whilst offering customers outstanding service and competitive prices, it's no wonder this toy retailer is the fastest growing in the UK! They understand that people are at the heart of any good business and always look to internally progress their employees. We are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager in their fantastic Bristol branch. Successful applicants will be given comprehensive training to aid their success within the company.
- Consistently deliver exemplary store standards in regards to merchandising, store layout, shrinkage and operational compliance.
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management.
- Working with and motivating your team to KPI success.
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority
- Use management reporting tools to make strategic business decisions.
- Training and development of the entire in-store teams.
- Proven Duty Management ability in a fast paced retail environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, planning, leadership, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Be target driven and customer service orientated.
- Self motivated with a hands on approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your CV and covering letter today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here