Up to £8.95 per hour + + driver enhancements
Retail Asset Solutions
about 2 months ago
Salary: £8.95 per hour (Fixed Term Contract - 30 hours per week)
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail Team Driver to add to our already successful team.
- This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift within your region
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites / stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 with variable shifts. Whilst contracted to 30 hours per week, there will be the opportunity to work further hours and earn more each week.
- You must follow the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus, who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
- Whilst on site you will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts.
- To drive a minibus, you must have held a licence for 2 years and be aged 21 or over
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- Contractual hours of work are 30 hours per week
- Overtime paid for any additional hours worked
- Eligibility for quarterly Bonus (criteria applies)
- Vehicle provided (8-Seater Minibus)
- Driving time paid
- Expenses paid
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
Retail & Asset Solutions are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.