+ driver enhancements
Retail Asset Solutions
8 months ago
Salary: £8.75 per hour + enhancements
Location: Mansfield, Notts
(8-10hour stock count shifts + your driving time paid + bonus)
We are currently looking for a Retail Team Driver in several different locations across the UK for ongoing work on a casual basis.
This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift. Whilst on site, you will be expected to undertake accurate stock taking duties using a hand-held terminal / bar code scanner. You will not be based in one store and will be travelling to a different client site for each job.
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided
- Driving time paid
- Expenses paid
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
Driver Responsibilities include:
- Following the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Transporting your team to and from each site
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus; who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
This role requires you to have a Full Driving Licence
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)