£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
6 months ago
Retail DIY Stock Replenisher
£8.35 - £10.40 per hour
Our client is currently looking for Retail Stock Assistants to join our growing store support team. You will be working within some of the largest retail supermarket chains, DIY retailers and high street stores implementing store support projects.
As a retail stock assistant, you will be required to support the Team Leader in stock display and promotional setups, in store refits and new store openings.
Job Specifics - Retail Stock Assistant
You will be required to:
- Display stock using a pictured diagram (planogram)
- Source stock from warehouse areas and relocate where required
- You will also be asked to travel to several local stores to provide support when required
- Shifts will be mainly Monday to Thursday - 7am to 6pm with a 1-hour unpaid break
- All shifts will require prolonged periods of standing and you will be required to kneel, bend and squat to access stock
- Manual handing activities such as, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required
- Work will be offered via a casual worker's agreement. The number of hours can range from 9hours to 48 hours per week. As this is a casual workers agreement you can accept or decline any shift, we offer
- You must have the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- You will need to have a full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle for work purposes
We look forward to receiving your application.
This role may involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings and night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (Option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.