Up to £8.45 per hour
4 months ago
Job Title: Retail Count Manager
Salary: £8.45 per hour
A new opportunity has opened for a Retail Count Manager to oversee a team of counters conducting various sized stock counts for well-known retailers across the UK.
Retail Count Manager - The Role
As a Retail Count Manager, you will carry out a wide variety of tasks from preparing stock counts both off and onsite to delivering the service itself.
The shifts will predominantly be 8 hours, Monday to Thursday evening. You may occasionally be expected to stay away from home and travel to a different client site each day.
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed.
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered at all sites.
- Stock Count preparation is completed accurately and within the given time frame.
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Full Driving Licence and your own vehicle.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Confidence with IT systems, including Microsoft office.
- Previous experience of working within a stock taking environment would be beneficial.
- Willingness and ability to travel and stay away from home if required.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to step into a client facing supervisory role with the option for continued career progression. Full training will be provided upon your first shift.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.