St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£19000 - £19500 per annum + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Retail Assistant Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand
Salary up to £19,500 + bonus + benefits
We are representing a high profile international jewellery brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections. They are now seeking an Assistant Manager to join their team in St. Albans. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join a beautiful store in St Albans in the role of Assistant Store Manager.
Assistant Manager - The Role
- In conjunction with the Store Manager manage the overall operation of the store, ensuring all targets and goals are achieved in line with company expectation.
- To assist in the store's provision of excellent customer service support 'clientelling' and preferred customer programs and supervising staff members' activity in this area.
- To work with the Store Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- To assist in the implementation of store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.
- To ensure all KPI's are achieved within the store.
Assistant Manager - The Person
- Experience gained as an Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager position with a recognised retail brand.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management.
- Passionate about retail.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.