St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£19000 - £19500 per annum + bonus + benefits
12 months ago
Retail Assistant Manager - Premium Jewellery Brand
c£19,500 + bonus + benefits
We are representing a high profile international jewellery brand known for their creative design and quality craftsmanship across all of their collections. They are now seeking an Assistant Manager to join their team in St. Albans.
Assistant Manager - The Role
- To support and, in the absence of the manager, manage the overall operation of the store and contribute to the assigned store productivity, sales and productivity goals ensuring that they are met or exceeded.
- To assist in the store's provision of excellent customer service support 'clientelling' and preferred customer programs and supervising staff members' activity in this area.
- To work with the Store Manager to ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- To assist in the implementation of store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.
Assistant Manager - The Person
- Demonstrable success gained as a assistant manager / deputy manager / sales consultant / supervisor position with a recognised brand
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Shows 'hunger' and ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets
- Demonstrates an ability to plan the work of the team to achieve the company goals
- Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced assistant manager / deputy manager / sales consultant / supervisor to be part of a growing retailer with lots of opportunities for progression!!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.