£19000 - £19500 per annum + commission + bonus + benefits
4 months ago
Assistant Manager - Leading Telecoms Brand
£19,000 basic + uncapped commission + bonus + benefits
My client is one of the largest franchises of a leading digital communication company within the UK. With over 25 million customers, their success comes from constant innovation, putting customers at the heart of every decision. They are currently looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join their already successful team in Beeston.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous one-to-one retail sales experience, who has a huge passion for customer service and technology. As a market leader, this brand has proudly won awards for investment in training and people.
Assistant Manager - The role:
- To pro-actively contribute to the stores success through innovative ideas and customer focus,
- To undertake the management of staff competence so as to optimise and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction
- To ensure that all areas of the store and team adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times, with 1st class product knowledge and a personable approach
- To support the delivery of all marketing campaigns,
- To ensure that all reports, correspondence, and back office functions are carried out to the desired requirements and to a high standard,
- Taking great personal pride in the visual presentation of your store and the brand image
- To keep up to date with the latest technological releases and undertake any device training when required
- Contribute to a positive, success driven environment within your team
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions in order to identify possible opportunities
Assistant Manager - The person:
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable and strong business acumen
- Previous retail management experience
- Holds a clean driving licence
- Motivate performance through effective coaching skills
- Have the ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Relevant experience in a technical sales and customer service in a one-to-one environment
- Have a naturally organised approach to work in a pressurised environment
- Experience in working within a targeted sales environment
- Passion for the latest technology
In addition to your salary and uncapped commission, a successful applicant will be given the following benefits;
- In-depth technical sales training, that is constantly refreshed
- 30 days holiday
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Fantastic career progression
If you are interested in working for a leading retailer who have been awarded an 'Investors in People' Silver accreditation for their dedication to their store teams, please apply today with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.