Up to £25000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
19 days ago
Retail Area Support Manager
Salary £25,000 per annum plus benefits
37.5 hours per week- Flexibility to be working 5 out of 7 days Monday - Sunday
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity based in the Sheffield area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multi Site Store Manager or Store Manager who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference.
Reporting into the Head of Retail and Area Managers you will be responsible for supporting the charities store portfolio and driving the profitability of the shops.
You will need to be flexible to work in and around the Sheffield area and hold a valid driving licence. All reasonable travel expenses will be paid for however you need to be flexible with regards to the area and have the ability to cover shops at short notice within the region.
- A field based role to support and assist Retail Area Manager's in providing a high quality retail service in relation to agreed performance targets.
- To include the support of e-trading growth and online customer experience.
- To assist and support the delivery of the Retail Strategy, and help the roll out of any initiatives that can help establish a retail chain for the future.
- Recruit, train, and motivate retail teams to maximise performance and potential.
- To assist in maintaining security and health and safety standards.
- To ensure all appropriate financial regulations, standards and procedures are followed at all times.
- To embed the charities values and behaviours and be an ambassador for them.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be an experienced commercial Retail Manager with a proven track record within a field based role, or can demonstrate that you have gained skills and experience in a role that required wider team support and responsibilities.
- You will be able to build strong relationships with others, support teams to achieve sales and operational goals.
- Full driving licence as well as the ability to travel for work purposes as required, along with the willingness to be 'on call' to deal with the unexpected.
- Strong interest in retailing and fashion.
- Excellent communicator with drive and motivation.
- Confident and approachable with a "can do" attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Area Manager/Shop Manager/Multi-Site Manager to work with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!