Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£33000 - £34000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Company Car
GB / APK / T10735_1525357378
about 2 months ago
Retail Area Manager (Furniture and Electrical)
£33,000 - £34,000 + bonus + benefits + company car
My client is one of the leading charity organizations in the UK, with over 700 stores nationwide serving over 15 million customer a year. A fantastic opportunity to join this forward thinking and progressive company as an Area Manager. This is a growing brand that offers their Area Managers much more automony than with most high street retailers.
Retail Area Manager - The role:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and increase profits.
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Ensure all controllable costs are managed and minimised, ensuring all expenditure is necessary and justified.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate.
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets.
- Inspire and lead store managers to ensure impeccable standards are established and maintained in all stores across all channels, including administration, housekeeping, systems and operational procedures.
- Liaise with the relevant department to rectify any stock issues or concerns experienced by the showrooms.
- Ensure all stores are adhering to the company H&S guidelines and legislation.
Retail Area Manager - The person:
- A strong retail background preferably gained within the commercial sector.
- Previous multi-site retail management experience.
- Proven experience of managing a team to include, recruitment, training, development, performance. management as well as motivating a team to achieve business objectives.
- Experience of budget management and forecasting.
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Some experience of administration / back office organisation is desirable.
If you have experience within retail management and are interested in working for a great charity who have a fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV and covering letter!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.