Crawley, W. Sussex, S. E. England, England
Up to £26000 per annum + + car allowance
5 months ago
Retail Area Manager
£26000 plus £290 per month car allowance
Location: South London, South East and Southern Home Counties
Our client is currently looking for a Retail Area Manager to join our Retail Stocktaking team on a full-time permanent basis working across South London, South East and Southern Home Counties. As an Area Manager you will provide focus, support and leadership to a designated geographically defined field management team to ensure the service quality expectations are met.
Job Specifics - Retail Area Manager
You will be required to:
- To develop and motivate an effective count management team that will deliver an efficient quality service to the customer
- Maximise the profitability of the operation, whilst achieving and prompting employee development
- Support retail stock counts within the field hen required
- Liaise with both Regional Business Managers and the Scheduling department to identify any requirement shortfall
- Deliver the right number of colleagues within the region to meet the business requirements
- Drive productivity & efficient into all areas of the operation
- Recruit, train and coach all Count Manager and Supervisors within the region
- Knowledge of the retail and stocktaking industry will be advantageous
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of service delivery
- The ability to present authoritatively to the senior management team, external bodies, customers and authorities
We look forward to receiving your application.
To find out more about this position, please call Retail Asset Solutions (RAS) on 01689 879 444 (option 3)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.