Up to £17000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Supervisor/Team Leader - Hospitality
£9.53 per hour + benefits (35 hours per week)
Our client is a well-established international Cinema brand who operate a large portfolio of cinemas in the UK, which is steadily growing with many more new openings in the pipeline for the future. This exciting, innovative company are looking for Supervisors to oversee the VIP experience at one of their sites. This venue offers a fantastic all inclusive VIP experience including a hot buffet of pizzas, pastas and fresh salads followed by film screenings in a luxury setting. The role of the Supervisor is to ensure the smooth running of the VIP kitchen and lounge, ensuring that you and the team deliver the highest standard of food preparation, presentation and delivery along with excellent customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader or Duty Manager within a fast-paced restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team. A love of film and cinema would also be an advantage!
- Overseeing all aspects of the VIP operation, both front of house and kitchen.
- Food preparation and presentation for buffet environment throughout the day.
- Supervising the VIP team to ensure the highest quality, presentation and service to all customers.
- Training, coaching and developing a team.
- Maintain all kitchen and other appropriate documents, including temperatures for fridges, freezers, cooking and cooling of foods.
- Ordering of stock for VIP utilising Company system, managing stock deliveries appropriately for both fresh and frozen food.
- Ensure effective stock rotation and minimising wastage.
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene are adhered to by following provided cleaning schedules and monitoring standards delivered by the VIP team.
- Maintain regular and effective communication links with the Management Team and VIP Team.
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits in addition to retail incentives, discounts with local businesses and in house competitions where you can win amazing prizes!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Supervisor or Manager from a restaurant background to join an industry-leading brand with plenty of opportunities for progression. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.