£30000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join their team. They are looking for a professional individual from a hospitality background. The ideal candidate would have experience in a 3 AA Rosette Restaurant or Michelin star environment.
This establishment prides itself on the high quality of food it produces. You will need to be passionate about well executed, creative food.
They are focussed on providing the best service to their customers and developing people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills within this restaurant and they will give you all of the guidance that you need.
- Proven track record of managing and developing a high profile restaurant
- Knowledge of all food on the menu
- Be able to communicate and work closely with the kitchen when needed
- Ability to work under pressure and under very high standards of service
- Excellent communication skills and an engaging personality
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Superior market knowledge
- To be on duty on time and always be presented in a clean and smart manner, ensuring suitable uniform is worn.
- To maintain the standards of the restaurant in keeping with the one Michelin star.
- To understand the importance of taking care of equipment.
- To comply with the waste disposal procedures.
- To attend and participate in any training and personal development schemes as recommended
- To support the restaurant team.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested
- To be fully aware of the required standards of Health and Safety
- If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here