Shirley, West Midlands
Up to £28000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
about 1 month ago
Up to £28,000 per annum plus bonus
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
- Excellent customer service skills.
- To be a team player.
- Experience and skills of restaurant management (senior supervisor level, at least)
- Able to manage store operation as a sole manager through one shift
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Food Hygiene Level 2/3
- Health and Safety Training
- First Aid Training
- Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) Training
- Personal Licence Holder
- Able to notice points in need of improvement and implement change and corrective measures through strategic planning, systemisation, and review of results (and implementing further measures if necessary).
- HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (No. of staff per hour and line-schedule control)
- Quality management of ingredients/products and cost control
- Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks
- Store equipment and supply management
- Effective reporting to and discussion with line managers and relevant departments
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your restaurant with an experience that they'll remember & leave them counting down the days until their next visit.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.