5 months ago
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? As a Restaurant Manager, my client will empower you to play a significant role in helping them fulfil their mission. You are going to be responsible for the management & development of your team.
- HND/Degree in Hotel, Business or NVQ 4 or equivalent
- Wine & Spirits knowledge
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Financial Awareness
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Numerical skills
- Presentation skills
- IT Skills (Word/Excel or similar)
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant disposition
- Motivation skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good organisation skills
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in relation to the Brasserie & Bars Department with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our standards.
- To be a pivotal and charismatic figurehead in the Brasserie & Bars carrying out the role of "host" along with other members of the senior management team.
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Brasserie & Bars Department by ensuring all guests receive a prompt and efficient service which adheres to our hotel standard.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
- To perform occasional Duty Management shifts as required by the senior management ensuring that you are accessible and effectively providing a presence throughout the hotel interacting with guests, staff and suppliers
- The day to day operation of the Adams food and beverage outlets
- Stock requisitioning, control and stock taking
- Staff scheduling in line with the business
- Planning for events within the area of responsibility
- The profitable yield management of the restaurant diary ensuring maximum availability
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.