£28000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
My Client are looking for an experienced hospitality professional to lead and develop the team at (LOCATION). You will work closely with the Head Chef to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service and quality. You will share our passion for the industry and have previous experience in a similar role and leading a large team.
This establishment offers a simple British pub menu, with dishes like real beef burgers, mussels and chips and scampi in the basket. In the summer guests can sit outside in the fresh Cornish air and enjoy some of St Austell Brewery's best ales and a great selection of wines, or cosy up by our log fires in the colder weather with some comfort food.
They are passionate about providing the best service to their customers and developing people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and they will give you all of the guidance that you need. This client takes pride in delivering exceptional service to their customers since their first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
Benefits you'll receive as Restaurant Manager:
- A share of tips for restaurant, kitchen, reservations and housekeeping teams
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as Restaurant Manager:
- Maintaining regular presence on the floor and engaging with customers and the team
- Developing restaurant business plans with clear objectives, identifying demand, competition, financial projections and long-term resource requirements
- Managing financial accountabilities
- Working closely with central functions - marketing, finance, purchasing, supply chain, human resources and senior/executive management teams
- Monitoring and maintaining safety compliance standards to ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment
- Delivering and overseeing the employment process - recruitment, employment relations and guiding managers to deliver effective training
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, maintaining professional, technical and industry knowledge
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here