Chichester, West Sussex
£23000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Restaurant Manager - Garden Centre
Salary up to £24,000 + benefits
We are currently seeking a superstar Restaurant Manager for a Garden Centre Restaurant in Chichester. As Restaurant Manager, you will be directly responsible for and leading a staff team in the strategic and day-to-day running of the restaurant
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Full day to day running of the restaurant
- Generating business
- Organising and planning the staff rota
- Stock orders & rotation
- Staff training and recruitment
- Health & safety practice
- Dealing with sales forecast and P&L accounts
- Dealing with HR issues such as appraisals and disciplinaries
- Oversee stock management including monitoring wastage and discounting to achieve maximum margin potential.
- Manage the merchandising, pricing and display of all goods, maintaining the highest of standards.
- Work closely with HR and the Garden Centre Manager to manage staff performance.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A demonstrated history of working in hospitality for a minimum of three years at management level.
- A strong understanding of the ordering process and the importance of stock control
- The ability to work to and meet budgetary requirements
- The ability to motivate and lead the rest of the team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with employees at all levels, as well as external contacts.
- Work with energy, pace and passion.
- Certified Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and prestigious family organisation, if you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.