7 months ago
My client is looking for a Restaurant Manager for their fantastic cafe/ restaurant in Cambridge . This exciting brand offers a variety of fresh dishes cooked to order that attract a wide and loyal customer base; providing a vibrant dining experience
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant manager within a high-volume environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Makes sure all core operating standards on service, food quality, hygiene, food safety, health + safety are consistently maintained and delivered.
- Recruit, train and retain the best talent. Always coach and train the team to deliver positive experiences for guests and to take full advantage of all commercial up selling opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed budgets, audit scores and sales targets, taking full responsibility for the financial performance of the restaurant.
- Develop deep succession in the team, always talent spotting managers of the future.
- Create a team culture where guests are valued, where they receive memorable levels of service and value for money and leave excited at the prospect of returning. Deal effectively with customer queries/complaints.
- Take an active role in running the kitchen, partnering with the head chef to offer coaching and support. Understand challenges and offer solutions and improvement initiatives.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, plenty of career progression opportunities and the freedom to express yourself and let your personality shine.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here