Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Birmingham - New opening!
Salary up to 30k + bonus and excellent benefits
We are currently seeking a superstar restaurant manager to support with the re-opening of a recently refurbished restaurant and bar in Birmingham. Following a £3 million investment, this venue will serve exceptional food and drink, whilst also offering boutique space for private events.
Working alongside the Bar Manager and Head Chef, this role will report in to the General Manager but will oversee the entire front of house operation delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Full day to day running the restaurant
- Generating business
- Organising and planning the staff rota
- Stock orders & rotation
- Staff training and recruitment
- Health & safety practice
- Dealing with sales forecast and P&L accounts
- Dealing with HR issues such as appraisals and disciplinaries
The ideal candidate must have:
- Managerial experience in a high end, fresh led restaurant
- A strong understanding of the ordering process and the importance of stock control
- The ability to work to and meet budgetary requirements
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Health and Safety within a Kitchen, including but not limited to COSHH, HACCP and Risk Assessments
- A great knowledge of menus
- The ability to motivate and lead the rest of the team
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly special refurbishment. If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.