Up to £28000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a beautiful boutique country hotel with an award winning restaurant at the heart of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager who is currently working within a multiple rosette facility to work in a truly beautiful environment and to showcase their skillset and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Maintain high standards of morale and personal appearance of all staff.
- To ensure maximum security in all areas under your control.
- To ensure that table appointments, including flower arrangements, are impeccable and that tables are set correctly.
- To ensure that stations have their correct mise-en-place.
- To ensure that faults and defects are reported to Maintenance and actioned without delay.
- To ensure fair and equitable discipline, complying with house or company regulations.
- To investigate and action the causes of staff grievances.
- Be aware of all statutory regulations affecting safety and ensure that any safety hazard is rectified.
- To ensure that all stocks and supplies are ordered on time as required
- To ensure correct stock levels maintained and stored under optimum conditions.
- Maintain an agreed gross profit level on beverage stock.
- To ensure regular stocktaking of all operating equipment at specified intervals.
- To ensure that operating equipment is used properly and not abused, e.g. serviettes and waiters' cloths used for cleaning.
- To ensure effective communication by attending meetings as required and holding staff meetings on a regular basis to impart information.
- Hold regular On-the-Job training sessions to ensure that staff can perform their duties correctly.
- To give feedback on guest letters and comments.
- Maintain a high degree of interest in self-development, displaying this by making suggestions for realistic improvements
- Experience required:
- 2 years experience in a similar environment.
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.