£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 2 months ago
Restaurant Manager Opportunities - Shropshire
Global fast food brand
25-30k + bonus and benefits
My client is a franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are now looking for Restaurant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised as a global leader in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Having complete accountability for the results of the restaurant and a focus on growing the business for the future
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Being maniacal about building a strong culture in restaurant
- Create a customer focused environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs eg labour, food.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned brand where you will receive unrivalled training and great progression opportunities. To apply for this role, please click the below links, attaching your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.