£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Restaurant General Manager
Perthshire - Scotland
Salary up to £50,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
No Late Nights/Evening working
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic premium shopping destination has arisen in the role of Restaurant General Manager.
The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for the large in store restaurant alongside one other eatery within this prestigious shopping destination. This is truly an amazing opportunity for a highly accomplished hospitality General Manager to manage a successful operation and with no evenings this truly is a great opportunity to also have work/life balance.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the food/restaurant operation.
- Ensuring service excellence and exceptional high standards of food.
- Managing a team of staff.
- Recruitment and selection of staff.
- Team development and succession planning.
- Ensuring KPI's are achieved and exceeded where possible.
- Controlling Profit and Loss.
- Take a proactive approach to maximising sales opportunities and developing an effective business plan to ensure the constant development of the eateries.
Restaurant General Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- A highly experienced Restaurant General Manager with a vast knowledge of food eateries.
- Extremely high standards of customer service and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills with a positive can do attitude.
- The successful candidate will have extensive business experience including managing relationships at a senior level and a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability.
- With a passion for food and customer service, the successful candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and unique company in a stunning location with the very best service offering!
This position would suit an established General Manager with a vast knowledge of the hospitality sector.
If you feel this position would be ideal for you, please apply today enclosing a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.