Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£30000 - £33000 per annum + + excellent bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Restaurant General Manager
up to £33,000 + excellent bonus and benefits
My client is a premium independent casual dining operator with a portfolio in excess of 20 restaurants across the UK, that has experienced steady growth over the last few years. Inspired by French cuisine, they offer high quality, authentic dishes at an affordable price made with the freshest ingredients. We are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate General Manager to lead the team at one of their fantastic restaurants.
The ideal candidate will have experience as General Manager within a high-volume, branded restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate and have great team leadership and development skills and a strong commercial awareness.
Key responsibilities of the Restaurant General Manager:
- Be responsible for all aspects of running a profitable business
- Lead, motivate, manage and retain a high performing team by taking ownership for the recruitment and development of your team
- Inspire positive team member behaviour with recognition and celebration of team success
- Taking a hands on approach to your role; serving and hosting customers, ensuring food is cooked, presented and served correctly by the team and always delivered to the agreed company specification and standards
- A clear focus on results; by promoting local initiatives, insights and market intelligence to the Regional Manager, which may benefit the profile of the restaurant
Benefits include opportunities to earn generous bonuses and rewards, internal training and development programmes, annual awards and even a trip to France for high performers! If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.