Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Our client is one of the UK's leading restaurant groups with a wide portfolio of brands, who are continuing to expand rapidly. To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for a General Manager for one of their sites in Hemel Hempstead. This is a trendy branded restaurant, offering a variety of American-Italian influenced dished and a wide range of cocktails which attracts a diverse customer base.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a hospitality General Manager within a high-volume, branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day to day running of your restaurant
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Controlling P&L accounts and reviewing financial reports
- Scheduling labour in line with a budget
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative hospitality General Manager - if you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here