City of London, London
£10 - £11 per hour + benefits
about 1 month ago
£10 - £11 per hour, 40 hour contract.
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? My client are looking for a great team player with a flair for food and a passion for exceeding customer satisfaction!
Key Responsibilities Include:
· HR management (hiring, training, monitoring and evaluation) and schedule/shift management (overtime control)
· Quality assurance of products and HACCP knowledge.
· Understanding and management of ingredients and drinks.
· Cash management.
· Store equipment and supply management.
· Daily sales reporting.
· Experience and skills of restaurant floor operation (as a team leader or senior staff at least)
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Able to manage floor operation as a sole supervisor through one shift.
· Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and cost calculating using PC software such as MS Office.
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.