Up to £29000 per annum
26 days ago
Restaurant Duty Manager
My client is a is a destination public house, restaurant and wedding venue on the banks of the River Thames with a reputation for fabulous surroundings, food and service.
The Duty Manager will assist the Senior Restaurant Managers with the smooth day to day running of the restaurant and customer dining experience. You will be a vital support in the training of the FOH team and ensuring all standards are maintained consistently.
· Assist with the delivery of an excellent customer experience across all aspects of the business.
· Take responsibility for the training and standards of the bar team and all wet led areas.
· An excellent knowledge of all wet products, using this knowledge to train the team and contribute to guest experience.
· Working alongside the Duty Managers, at times taking responsibility for the running of a restaurant service and the opening/closing of the business.
· One year in a supervisory/head waiter position within a hospitality environment preferable. We are open to candidates with a strong hospitality background, with high standards, seeking to progress.
· An articulate individual with excellent communication skills. A welcoming presence at The Perch, building relationships with all who visit; whether dog walkers, restaurant diners, or wedding guests. Someone who thrives in a busy, fast paced hospitality environment, rising to all challenges.
· Opportunity to develop a growing sector of an independent business, where your ideas will be heard.
· Work in a fast paced, exciting environment within a close-knit team.
· In house training and development offered in all areas of the role to ensure every member of our team can improve their skills and deliver excellence.
· Staff discounts offered across the company sites.
If you are interested in working for a truly wonderful and unique Hotel who value their staff and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.