£23000 - £25000.00 per annum + + excellent bonus & benefits
2 months ago
Assistant Manager - Plymouth
Fresh branded restaurant
up to £25,000 + excellent bonus and benefits
My client is a premium independent casual dining operator with a portfolio in excess of 20 restaurants across the UK, that has experienced steady growth over the last few years. Inspired by French cuisine, they offer high quality, authentic dishes at an affordable price made with the freshest ingredients. We are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Assistant Manager to join the team at their restaurant in Plymouth, which also offers guestrooms.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within a high-volume, branded restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate and have great team leadership and development skills and a strong commercial awareness. Additional experience in a hotel or pub with rooms would be advantageous but not essential.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of running a profitable business
- Support in the leadership, motivation, management and retention of a high performing team by recruiting, developing and motivating a passionate team
- Inspire positive team member behaviour with recognition and celebration of team success
- Taking a hands on approach to your role; serving and hosting customers, ensuring food is cooked, presented and served correctly by the team and always delivered to the agreed company specification and standards
- Assisting the General Manager in contributing ideas for new ways to drive sales and/or for cost saving efficiencies
Benefits include opportunities to earn generous bonuses and rewards, internal training and development programmes, annual awards and even a trip to France for high performers! If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.