£20000 - £22500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Assistant Manager - Oxford
Italian QSR/Casual dining concept
Up to £22,500 per annum
Our client operates a small portfolio of Italian QSR and casual-dining restaurants, offering a vast array of pizza, salads and sandwiches made with the finest natural ingredients and complimented by a range of Italian wines, beers and coffee. This brand offers an authentic taste of Italy created with real Italian products and have plans to expand the concept further across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager or Senior Team Leader within a similar food focused environment or coffee shop, will be passionate about the industry and have high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and a strong commercial awareness.
Key Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- To assist the Store Manager in managing store operation within guidelines with the aim of achieving high levels of profit, standards and customer service
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To ensure that branch running costs are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining standards
- To ensure that sales targets are achieved whilst working within the given budgets
- To ensure that stock levels are appropriate for store sales and to ensure product availability at all times
- To ensure that a high quality of food hygiene standards are maintained
- To recruit, train, motivate and develop branch staff and supervisors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer strong career progression for the right people. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.