Up to £21000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Regional PA/Administrator - Newport
Part-time 27 hours per week
Circa £21,000 per annum pro-rata (£14,727) + benefits
Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading names in Cinema?
Our client is a well-established international Cinema brand who are proud to be the second largest cinema operator in the world. Currently they operate a portfolio of almost 100 cinemas in the UK, which is steadily growing with many more new openings in the pipeline for 2018. This exciting, innovative company promote more than 70% of their managers through internal progression and offer an exceptional experience for customer and employee alike.
We are currently looking for a part-time Divisional Administrator who will be based in their Newport office, to support the Operations Director across the northern regions. The role will involve supporting Regional Managers and the operations teams in the cinemas and liaising with colleagues in the London Head Office, and may include occasional travel. The ideal candidate will be organised, analytical and able to work on their own initiative, whilst also being fully competent with IT and all Microsoft Office applications.
A passion for film would also be an advantage!
- Provide general administration support to the Operations Director
- Act as a first point of contact for Regional Managers and cinema teams, ensuring cinema teams understand and follow set operational procedures and provide support where necessary
- Review daily correspondence including emails and letters
- Collation, analysis and distribution of regional reports
- Regularly review cinema performance and take a pro-active approach to ensure both company and regional objectives are met
- Support in the organisation of divisional meetings and other regional and company events including sourcing and booking venues, liaising and supporting guest speakers, creating and distributing agendas and note taking
- Supporting with travel and accommodation requests for the Operations Director and other key stakeholders
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and guests in addition to various schemes including a company pension plan, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and driven Administrator to join an industry-leading brand. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for film, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.