West Midlands, England
Up to £25000 per annum + car allowance
6 months ago
Job Title: Regional Manager Merchandising
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Our trusted client requires a motivated Regional Manager to oversee our projects & people throughout their region. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting revenue & profit margin targets. We're looking for a professional who has experience managing teams and maximising productivity. The ability to work independently is essential. The successful candidate will be ready to build long-term relationships with client project managers in the region and ensure quality consistency across each individual location. A business background and mind are a must.
The Regional Manager will be responsible with the delivery of the client accounts including all operational procedures. The role will involve the co-ordination between the resourcing and scheduling teams to ensure the relevant skilled people are available for the tasks required.
Description of the Role:
- Produce competent merchandisers & build small teams who can travel together.
- Train & develop all levels of merchandisers & team leaders using training materials and on-the-job training.
- Work closely with contractors i.e. installation & shopfitting companies to ensure we can operate as smoothly as possible within any given project.
- Ensure any issues raised are reacted to in good time noting detail of the investigation and response.
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of the contractual service delivery expectations and the need for regular assessment reviews.
- Work closely with the client's project management to ensure they get the service they require.
- Support the recruitment & training processes in Store Support.
- Maintaining training records and a succession plan
- Support the admin team ensuring all time-sheets and health & safety documents are completed and submitted on a daily/weekly basis.
- Ensure the communication channels between all parties are robust and working well at all times.
- Conduct regular site visits ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to whilst maintaining a consistent delivery across the client estate and associated contracts.
- Ensure that all personnel are issued with & wear corporate uniform & PPE as instructed.
- Provide a role model for personnel through our own behaviour with a focus on quality improvement.
- Ensure all projects and sites are covered with the appropriate resource including stepping into team leader role where required in emergency situations.
- Complete all additional reasonable duties as requested and within desired times.
- Ensure budgeted profit margin levels are achieved.
- Develop all staff within the accounts and ensure all job chats are completed on time.
- Ensure all staff are adhering to RAS & client H&S requirements on site.
- Operate within the values of the business, ethically and follow group policies.
- Achieve growth within the current client base and support the sales team with new proposals.
Attributes for the role:
- Proven track record of people management.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Ability to foster motivation within the team to meet tight deadlines.
- PC literate to include Outlook / Word / Excel & PowerPoint.
- Driver's license - Yes
- Flexible working - Yes; There will be time required at weekends and evenings as the role encompasses a 24/7 operation, this will include being part of a check in process on a rota basis.
- Travel - You will be expected to travel extensively to be successful in this role, this could be at very short notice.
- Other responsibilities - You will be expected to support work in other regions when required.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.