Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€50000 - €60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
Regional Operations Manager
Salary €50,000 - 60,000 + bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager with a background in hospitality, casual dining or quick service retail to join a leading coffee brand managing a portfolio of 10 sit in and takeaway units across Ireland.
The right candidate for this position does not necessarily have to come from a coffee or food background but will have the right 'can do' attitude, hands-on approach, leadership and commercial skills as well as a passion for second to none, quality, people and service. You will also have commercial experience and be highly KPI driven.
- Be fully accountable for achieving the Company KPI's and financial expectations, as well as raising any projected shortfalls or process recommendations.
- Train and develop Managers to ensure they are delivering the company's quality and performance expectations for our customers and their teams
- Work with the Marketing department to action on-brand display recommendations and manage promotional activities for new products and bar openings
- Ensure that the teams are fully trained and adhere to Brand Excellence standards and guidelines on how to prepare and present our products to customers
- Liaise with the company Food, Health and Safety Manager to ensure that all regulations are implemented and adhered to in the Bars and that on-site risk assessments are fully compliant with current and future expectations
- Consult with Managers to ensure labour costs are well managed across the area, without compromising service standards
- Manage wastage and shrinkage in line with KPI's
- Review audit reports and follow up with Managers to address areas of improvements or concerns
- Suggest new proactive initiatives to improve the way we currently operate
- Liaise closely with the Engineers to ensure equipment is working at optimum levels
The ideal person will have:
- Proven commercial multi-site, retail business management experience, not necessarily in the coffee industry
- Proven experience of successfully meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate progressive people management skills
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with a strategic mindset
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader with opportunities to continue to grow. If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.