Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000 - £40000 per annum + + car + benefits
about 1 month ago
Retail Regional Manager - National Charity
£37,000 - £40,000 + benefits + car
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as a Regional Manager covering 9 stores across the West Midlands.
This would suit an experienced Area Manager / Regional Manager or a Flagship Store Manager who is looking to work for a charity to make a difference to people's lives by supporting the charity's overall strategy and driving store performance.
To be a successful Regional Manager you will have sound fashion retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service. You will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Retail Regional Manager - The role:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and increase profits.
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Ensure all controllable costs are managed and minimised, ensuring all expenditure is necessary and justified.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate.
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets.
- Inspire and lead store managers to ensure impeccable standards are established and maintained in all stores across all channels, including administration, housekeeping, systems and operational procedures.
- Ensure all stores are adhering to the company H&S guidelines and legislation.
Retail Regional Manager - The person:
- A strong retail background preferably gained within the retail sector as a Regional Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-site Manager or Flagship Store Manager
- Proven experience of managing a team to include, recruitment, training, development, performance management as well as motivating a team to achieve business objectives.
- Experience of budget management and forecasting.
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Be a role model for your team and for your colleagues.
If you have experience within retail management as a Regional Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-site Manager or Flagship Store Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have a fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.