£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
6 months ago
Regional Coach - Fast Food Restaurant Franchise
South Coast - (Southampton, Portsmouth, Central London and Sussex)
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus great benefits
Our client is a world renowned Fast Food brand. As Regional Coach, you will be responsible for the effective performance management and people development of the Area Coach team. Reporting into the Operations Director, the Regional Coach has overall accountability for the performance and leadership of his/her business by achieving financial and operational targets and is accountable for building the overall organisational capability of the Region.
Regional Coach - The Role:
- Leading, inspiring and developing the Area Management team to ensure they are appropriately structured, motivated and delivering a high level of performance
- Carry out effective performance management, through annual appraisal systems and addressing poor performance in a supportive and timely manner.
- Ensure that required audits, success routines and controls are in place for every Area
- Conduct Area Period Business Reviews and agree development opportunities
- In conjunction with the HR team ensures that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and understood by all to enable compliance with all health and safety, food safety, food hygiene laws and regulations along with Amsric Company and HR policies.
- Monitor costs against budget and manage and implement change to improve profitability
- Contribute to the annual business planning process
- Monitor sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends
Regional Coach - The Person:
- Experience in retail Industry preferable from the food retail industry, specifically managing multiple sites and driving and implementing change and new opportunities
- Experience in running new site launch programmes
- Strong coaching skills
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen
- Excellent literacy, numeracy skills.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills being able to deal with various stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-motivated and able to cope under pressure to meet the demands of a busy functional workload
- Possess a lively and confident manner with a sense of humour as well as being a strong and energetic team player
- Have held a full driving licence for at least 12 months and fully mobile within the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding company. If you are interested please apply with your CV today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.