£27000 - £30000 per annum + car and bonus!
about 1 year ago
Regional Account Manager
East of England, Kent and London
Salary up to £30,000 per annum plus company car and bonus!
Our client is a leading premium cookware/homeware retailer who offer high quality products that are well known within the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading retailer in the role of Regional Account Manager. Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager you will be instrumental in the company's success ensuring that brand presence is increased and sales are maximised within your area.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets set by the National Field Sales Manager.
- To implement all national marketing campaigns and themes across your area.
- To deliver a premium in store and online execution of the brand in all accounts.
- Maintain and develop the business with all existing accounts and deliver excellence in merchandising and ranging standards.
- Develop a sound understanding of each customer business model to include challenges faced and strategies to overcome.
- To efficiently prioritise and plan your day to ensure that your area is fully covered at all times.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to maximise sales potential.
- Attendance at business meetings, foundry visits and trade shows as required
- To ensure that the level of service given exceeds customer expectations
- A minimum of 2 years business to business sales experience within retail, or in a housewares retail manager role.
- Valid clean UK Drivers Licence.
- Proficient on Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for the retail and in particular the cookware/homewares sector
- Passion and knowledge of the premium retail market
- Strong communication skills
Please note this position will require frequent travel and overnight stays within the UK (and occasionally abroad), therefore a full clean EU driving licence is essential.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with a well established and respected retailer. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.