£16000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits
28 days ago
Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum DOE
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours considered
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
C2 Recruitment Ltd is an independently owned recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment for the retail, hospitality and leisure markets. Established in 2008, in 11 years we have achieved some fantastic results supporting organisations in sourcing the best talent for their brands.
We are experts at what we do and have substantial plans for the future, making 2019 an incredibly exciting time to join our business.
As an organically grown business, we are passionate about our people and their career progression and can offer unrivalled development opportunities. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the culture and growth of our expanding team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our Shrewsbury based head-office and support our team of Recruitment Consultants. Our team are experts within their sector and are continually looking to develop and improve our services and knowledge through the support of our Recruitment Resourcers.
Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator - Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Recruitment Consultants in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Work with the Recruitment Consultants to maximise candidate response through advertising via job boards
- Generating candidates through recruitment job boards and building a database of candidates
- Screen, interview and assesses a candidate's suitability for positions
- Supporting the consultants in managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage
- General office administration
Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator - Experience Required:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to juggle multiple demands and priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Microsoft skills, Word/Excel/Outlook
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Good telephone manor and confident of calling candidates and clients
- Experience of working to targets
- Excellent selling skills
- Supervisor or Manager level
- Looking for a career
In return for your hard work, C2 can offer not only a fun and rewarding place to work, but also:
- Competitive basic salary
- Working Monday to Friday, core hours 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Unrivalled career progression and excellent training (ongoing throughout your career)
- Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan and much more!)
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate and experienced in retail, hospitality or leisure but dissatisfied with the long, unsociable hours as a manager within the sector, then a career at C2 Recruitment could be for you!
Please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Retail Recruitment Resourcer
Client Relationship Manager
Business Support Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Join C2 Recruitment!