£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 months ago
North West England, Midlands and North Wales
Salary up to £40,000 + car allowance
We are currently seeking an dynamic Recruitment Manager, to work with an established brand of country pubs across the North West of England, Midlands and North Wales. This is a very people focused brand and with a number of existing venues and a number of new openings on the horizon, attracting and retaining the right talent is crucial.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods from job boards to LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms
- Working alongside the HR and Marketing teams to develop a solid recruitment strategy
- Reviewing applications, conducting interviews and making key hiring decisions
- Ensuring a first class candidate experience, guiding candidates through every part of the recruitment journey
- Dealing with 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the brand is represented in the best light t potential candidates
It's essential that you are flexible, highly organised and tenacious. On a personal note, we're looking for someone who is a friendly, creative recruitment professional who understands the business culture and the demands of recruiting in a competitive market.
Naturally you will need a full UK licence as you'll be highly mobile as considerable travel to the venues (including occasional overnight stays) is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing brand with a glowing reputation in the hospitality sector.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.