£18000 - £22000 per annum + uncapped bonus
about 2 months ago
Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality & Leisure
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + uncapped bonus (OTE £40K)
Are you passionate about hospitality and leisure but dissatisfied with the long, unsociable hours as a manager within the sector?
Are you highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success?
Do you want to work for a specialist recruiter with an excellent reputation for providing first class service to some of the biggest names in the industry?
C2 Recruitment is a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent positions for the UK's top retail, hospitality and leisure brands. Established in 2008, we are celebrating our 10th Anniversary this year and have some big plans, making it an incredibly exciting time to join us! As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our UK team.
We are currently hiring in the West Midlands for consultants to join our hospitality and leisure division at our Shrewsbury head office. This is a well-established business within the C2 group and an exciting opportunity to progress your career. The team are experts within their sector and are continually looking to develop and improve their services and knowledge; therefore it is vital you have a good understanding and experience in hospitality and leisure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
What's on offer:
- Competitive basic salary + market leading commission/bonus structure
- Working Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Unrivalled career progression and excellent training (ongoing throughout your career)
- Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan and much more!)
If you are an experienced hospitality or leisure manager who is looking for a change in career and you are interested in joining our fantastic team at C2 Recruitment, then please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here