£17000 - £20000 per annum + + benefits
6 months ago
Recruitment Coordinator - Retail, Hospitality & Leisure
Salary up to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
Are you experienced in retail and looking for a career change?
Do you think a career in recruitment is for you?
C2 Recruitment Ltd is an independently owned recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment for the retail, hospitality and leisure markets. Established in 2008, in 11 years we have achieved some fantastic results supporting organisations in sourcing the best talent for their brands.
We are experts at what we do and have substantial plans for the future, making 2019 an incredibly exciting time to join our business. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about our people and their career progression and can offer unrivalled development opportunities. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the culture and growth of our expanding team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Shrewsbury based head-office and support our team of consultants. Our team are experts within their sector and are continually looking to develop and improve our services and knowledge through the support of our Recruitment Coordinators.
As a Recruitment Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the consultants in all aspects of the recruitment process
- Work with the recruitment consultants to maximise candidate response through advertising
- Generating candidates through recruitment job boards and building a database of candidates
- Screen, interview and assesses a candidate's suitability for positions
- Management of the recruitment process through to candidate CV stage
- Supporting the consultants in managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage
- General office administration
- Social Media or marketing
- To plan and organises your time effectively, identifying and prioritising key tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for a career in recruitment.
In return for your hard work, C2 can offer not only a fun and rewarding place to work, but also:
- Competitive basic salary
- Working Monday to Friday, core hours 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Unrivalled career progression and excellent training (ongoing throughout your career)
- Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan and much more!)
If you are passionate and experienced in retail, hospitality or leisure but dissatisfied with the long, unsociable hours as a manager within the sector, then a career at C2 Recruitment could be for you!
Shrewsbury is commutable from Birmingham, Telford, Chester, Wolverhampton and Stafford areas.
Please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.