£17000 - £20000 per annum + + benefits
5 months ago
Recruitment Administrator - Shrewsbury
£17,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
C2 Recruitment Ltd is an independently owned recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment for the retail, hospitality and leisure markets. Established in 2008, in 11 years we have achieved some fantastic results supporting organisations in sourcing the best talent for their brands.
We are experts at what we do and have substantial plans for the future, making 2019 an incredibly exciting time to join our business. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about our people and their career progression and can offer unrivalled development opportunities. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the culture and growth of our expanding team.
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Shrewsbury based head-office and support our team of consultants. Our team are experts within their sector and are continually looking to develop and improve our services and knowledge through the support of our Recruitment Coordinators and Admin staff.
As a Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Typing and formatting candidate CV's
- Registering Candidates via telephone
- Updating and maintaining company databases
- Supporting the Consultants and Account Managers with daily tasks
- Sourcing candidates through recruitment job boards and building a database of candidates
- Arranging candidate interviews
- Supporting the consultants in managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage
- General office administration
- Social Media
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for a career in recruitment. Ideally you will have worked within a Retail environment and have strong administration skills. A polite confident telephone manor is an absolute must.
In return for your hard work, C2 Recruitment can offer not only a fun and rewarding place to work, but also:
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25) plus bank holidays
- Working Monday to Friday, core hours 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
- Unrivalled career progression and excellent training (ongoing throughout your career)
- Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan and much more!)
To apply for this exciting position and get your career back on track click on the apply button today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.