City of London, London
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour + Tips
10 months ago
Located in Mayfair neighbourhood our clients restaurant brings the essence of its namesake city in Northern India, and exudes the beauty and vibrancy of the 'city of lights' while leaving a lasting impression with its striking contemporary design.
Opened in 2003 and serving modern Indian cuisine with a distinctly British twist, this restaurant remains one of the world's finest Michelin-starred restaurants and holds its Michelin Star for 11 consecutive years.
They are passionate about providing the best service and experience to their guests, but also to the team.
Working for this restaurant will provide growth opportunity in the hospitality business, working along side people from different cultures and from all over the world.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a great personality
- Genuinely cares about guests and has a keen interest in food and drinks, as well as a high passion for the industry.
- Well presented
- Working closely with the reception manager, you will support the assessment and on-going development of the team and have a "hands-on" approach to all general reception duties.
- Using Open Table reservation system to maximise restaurant bookings, opening and closing Reception shifts, cleanliness of all equipment and areas.
- Welcoming guests and escort them to the table, be available on the floor to assist the restaurant team with returning tables and set-ups.
- You'll be able to speak with guests and colleagues using clear and professional language; to deliver exceptional customer service while being extremely well presented and with an elegant and classy demeanour.
- You also must have the ability to remain calm when under pressure and understand the importance of first impressions, as you will be the face of our establishment.
- A very good level of English, along with excellent telephone and email communication skills.
- You must be eligible to work within the UK, be within reasonable travelling distance taking into consideration the varied hours of work and be able to commit for the foreseeable future.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work alongside a unique team in a busy environment in the heart of Mayfair.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here