£20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Receptionist - Luxury Brand
London - Mayfair
£21,000 + benefits
Exciting opportunity to join this luxury heritage brand as their Head Office Receptionist in the heart of Mayfair.
Receptionist - The Role
- Meet and greet all guests entering the building, completing visitor passes and contacting the person / department they are visiting.
- Manage all travel, flight and hotel bookings for staff.
- Receive, check and sign for couriers and special deliveries.
- Book and record taxis, bikes and couriers.
- Answering the switchboard, responding to queries, forwarding calls or taking messages for the relevant person / department.
- Carry out general typing, filing and office duties for the Office Services Manager and the Office
- Book the board room and meeting rooms as and when required.
Receptionist - The Person
- Experience within a receptionist or front of house position in a corporate head office environment
- Excellent administration skills, telephone manner and confident communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Able to deal with confidential issues
- Flexible and adaptable
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.