Up to £8.26 per hour
4 months ago
Guest Service Manager
Salary £8.26 per hour
My client is a leading events venue in the heart of the UK with a portfolio of holding Internationally renowned events.
To supervise the Front Office Receptions at the Hotels along with food and beverage operations to deliver a unique guest experience.
- To understand business levels, guest needs and communicate to the team through effective, motivational briefings.
- Help maintain appropriate levels of staffing according to business levels and help to ensure staff are motivated to deliver consistently high levels of guest service.
- Ensure front office staff provide guests with prompt efficient service, professional attention and personal recognition at all times. Including the team making time for guests.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction working with and supporting the Guest Relations Manager.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance.
- To be responsible for the supervision of the team, ensuring thorough 'rotaring' of staff that the correct staffing levels are achieved adhering to departmental budgets.
- To attend and actively represent the department in relevant meetings ensuring, where appropriate, key messages are communicated to the team.
- Ensure licensing regulations are adhered to at all times.
- To assist with recruitment and selection of the team in conjunction with the HOD's requirements.
- Previous supervisory or duty management experience is desirable.
- The role will appeal to someone who is able to work in a friendly, but pressurized environment and is able to offer exceptional customer service.
- an excellent telephone manner being well organised with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- You will be proficient in Microsoft office packages and have experience of using Opera hotel computer software.
- you will be highly motivated with an ability to build rapport and establish relationships easily.
If you are interested in working for a company who truly value their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged then please apply today with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.