£4800 Car Allowance + further benefits
7 months ago
Competitive Salary + £4800 car allowance & further benefits
Our client are a market-leading facilities engineering business based in the Highlands of Scotland. Due to continued growth, they are looking to strengthen their commercial team in their Inverness office and are seeking a qualified and motivated Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the business.
Key aspects of the role are:
· Be accountable for the profitability of the projects, and develop an appropriate commercial strategy to ensure delivery of required margins
· Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
· With other members of the team, produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
· Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
· Ensure that necessary interface information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
· Monitor cash flow and valuation plans, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
· Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader with exciting plans for the future.
In exchange for your skills and experience they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are up for the challenge and possess the right skills/ experience, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.