Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Quality Manager - Pharmaceutical Quality System
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quality Professional to join one of our clients - a medicinal product manufacturing and development company - based in the North West. The Pharmaceutical Quality Systems Manager is a senior role and the successful applicant will join the company during an exciting period of definite expansion.
Reporting to the Director of Quality you will take responsibility for managing the Pharmaceutical Quality System. With four direct reports including QA Associates and QA Specialists you will ensure a focus on:
- Leading the development of QA and QC functions
- Liaising with production team to ensure all fault, deviation and exceptions reporting is conducted appropriately and managing implementation of Corrective and Preventative Actions.
- Managing document review and control process for SOP's and specifications relating to all GMP and GLP activity from raw materials to finished product
- Managing the request and approval for change control process
- Quality Risk Management analysis to proactively and retrospectively mitigate quality risks stemming from GxP processes
- Implementing and managing a GMP Training process to ensure all production and associated staff are adequately trained and undergo annual appraisal
- Ensure appropriate qualification, cleaning, equipment and process validation and re-validation is conducted as required
- Acting as key point of contact for regulatory inspections - including hosting audits and management and completion of action plans
It is a great time to join this company as they embark on the next phase of their impressive growth - a great opportunity for a Quality Professional to join the Senior Management team and make an impact.
To be successful in this role we anticipate candidates will have:
- Relevant qualification to at least BSc level in a scientific ro engineering discipline
- Gained significant experience in a GMP environment with some responsibility for implementing and/or managing a GMP QMS / PQS
- Successfully managed and supported the development of more junior personnel
- Experienced audits from relevant regulatory bodies
Experience as a Qualified Person (QP) may be considered an advantage.
The salary on offer for this role will reflect performance at interview and relevant experience. In any event we anticipate a salary in the £55,000 to £70,000 range.
To apply for this role simply respond to this advert and we will contact you within 2 working days with feedback.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.