North East England, England
£55000 - £75000 per annum + car + laptop + bonus + benefits
7 months ago
Property Acquisitions Manager
Leading Quick Service Restaurant Company
Salary upwards of £55,000 per annum + car + laptop + bonus + benefits
Our Client is a market leading group of quick service restaurant brands, founded in the 1960's with huge growth plans due to the on-going success. They are now looking to bring on a Property Acquisitions Manager to join their team.
As the Property Acquisitions Manager, you will help deliver the on-going vision by contributing
directly towards the growth of the number of outlets they operate. Working closely with property agents and our client, you will be responsible for identifying and securing site opportunities in your allocated region within the UK. Managing a number of projects at a time, you'll be partly office-based and partly based on the road which will require flexibility, organisation and an ability to multi-task.
The role will see you involved in the full acquisition lifecycle, from initial planning through to store
opening. You'll also build important relationships along the way with landlords, agents, developers and our client.
The primary focus will be on identifying, appraising and securing agreed Terms on new or relocation sites including the following:
- Fully understand our clients requirements and store formats
- Build network of property professionals and regularly meet for updates
- Clear understanding of Trade Zones and Development Policy
- Proactive site identification and approaching land owners
- Understand the profit drivers of each store
- Assess Turnover predictions based on store type and location
- Convert expected Turnover predictions into FH and LH offersNegotiate
- Knowledge of LH and FH terms
- Reviewing HoT's and negotiating the above terms
- Appreciation of our positions (e.g. who are we competing against for the site, what do we need to do to unlock a site, get a vendor interested)
You'll be based remotely but will be required to attend meetings on a flexible basis. Each week is
never the same!
What we look for
- Degree-level education (2:1 minimum) in a relevant discipline
- Ideally MRICS qualified with experience in acquisitions and planning
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the UK
- Experience in negotiation and multi-tasking / project management
- Highly organised and analytical with excellent ability to communicate effectively
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Fully expensed company car
- Training and on-going personal development
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here