West Midlands, England
8 months ago
Our client is the UK's most experienced Kingspan TEK®Delivery Partner based in Shrewsbury. Specialising in Design, Engineering, Supply and Installation of high specification "Structural Insulated Panel Systems" (SIPS) buildings, designed using the latest 3D HSB cad modelling software. Focusing on carefully designing and engineering bespoke projects to deliver and meet customer briefs whilst striving to achieve maximum thermal efficiency and minimal thermal bridging.
Your role will be pivotal in providing constant communications and coordinating resources with all supporting professionals and stakeholders of each construction project, including Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and construction teams. You will take into consideration client requirements and budgets, managing a number of projects simultaneously nationwide, ensuring activities are completed to satisfactory standards and agreed timescales, delivering exceptional customer services at all times.
To be considered you must hold similar previous work experience within a Construction based role, and preferably hold knowledge of modern build methods including timber frame and 'SIPS'. You will be able to manage a varied and demanding workload on your own initiative and be able to adapt in a fast-paced working environment within a small team, whilst ensuring high standards are maintained at all times.
- Attend customer meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Prepare project management timescales and agree with customer and supporting resources
- Prepare project management communication channels in accordance with agreed timescales
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed and keep Directors regularly informed
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the customer and supporting teams
- Keep Directors informed of any issues which may impact customer relations
- Assist with reviewing contractor quotations
- Track & manage any modifications to the original agreed plans
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- To produce reports as and when required
- To communicate with internal and external stakeholders via face to face meetings, written communication and telephone
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, leadings meetings when required and providing feedback and minutes where necessary
- Previous experience within a Construction based Project Coordinator's role
- Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations, and H&S
- Ability to use modern CAD packages including Auto Cad, HSB Cad
- Commercial acumen, and an understanding of pricing, budgets, and costings
- Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications
- Experience of managing multiple projects at any one time, and various forms of supporting resources
- A natural relationship builder
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Communication (Written & Verbal), ability to liaise with diverse personalities
- Confident and resourceful
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT Skills within Microsoft and/or Mac
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Flexible skill set and quick to adapt and learn
- Can prioritise work and ensure work is carried out to business standard
- Willingness to learn and further develop personal skills
- Driving licence holder
If you are interested in joining our established and expanding business, then please forward a short covering letter outlining your suitability for the role together with your most up to date CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.