£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Product Merchandising Manager - E-Commerce
c£30,000 + benefits
This fun and innovative retail group are seeking to appoint a Product Merchandising Manager to join their e-commerce team at their London head office.
Product Merchandising Manager - The Role
Sitting within the E-commerce department, you will be solely responsible for the uploading process of all products that will appear on the website, merchandising these into relevant product categories and then subsequent sales analysis and reporting to the business, leading into methods to optimise sales.
This will include:
- Conduct website, web category, own brand and third-party publisher and product level analysis to identify niches and growth opportunities for expanding and optimising our online product range.
- Plan, upload and define launch strategies and reporting processes for new publishers and products.
- Be familiar with SEO principles and best practice and confident in applying these techniques to product data, i.e. descriptions, and meta data fields. Happy to research and interpret keyword trends and write copy to suit our brand Tone of Voice.
- Report on website product performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to Head of Ecommerce and business owners
- Keep web launches aligned with the web and store promotional calendars
- Lead recommendations to aid web merchandising, and products for homepage/email activities
- Support any required web development testing and new marketplace sales channels
Product Merchandising Manager - The Person
- Essential: Prior experience in a similar role with an online retail business
- Essential: Intermediate Excel Skills (ie Pivot Tables and Look Ups)
- Essential: Strong experience in online reporting and analysis, presenting this in a form that is easy to understand, and driving merchandising actions to improve KPIs
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords is advantageous.
- Experience of creating and managing an online trading calendar to support commercial aims
- Ability to identify new online opportunities based on market and competitor developments
- Experience of online merchandising using a combination of data-led systems and visual principles
This role is initially being recruited on a 6 month fixed term contract basis though there will be the possibility of permanence subsequently.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.