West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
40-45k plus bonus & benefits
Our client is the leading provider of small sided football across the UK and Europe.
This is an exciting time of growth for our client and the Marketing team will be key players in driving growth and success. To help shape product acquisition, delivery and overall strategy, they are now looking for a Product Manager to work closely with the Marketing and Digital Manager within our marketing function.
Reporting to the CMO as one of five direct reports in Marketing team, it is an exciting role for an experienced Product Manager, who has ideally worked across multi-sites with an understanding of the sports industry/ hospitality. You will be the go to person in the organisation for all things product, ultimately accountable for existing product mix and new product development.
· Understand current & future customers' needs in order to develop a pipeline of appropriate new products that drives incremental revenue & profit.
· Comfortable in creating new products as well as leading buying and negotiating price for products - from Pizzas and vending to shin pads, goalkeeper gloves and apparel
· Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product - both football products such as kids camps, kids parties & leagues but also associated products such as food & beverages, accessories and vending
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
· Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development, preparing return-on-investment analyses.
· Responsible for negotiating best commercial terms with both existing and future suppliers whilst working with Marketing team to maximise sponsorship monies.
What would like the ideal person to have?
· Work experience within a similar remit across multi-sites.
· Experience of translating complex sets of data and insights into actions and propositions
· Experience of new product development from proposition to implementation
· Effective project management skills.
· Strong analytical and research skills - detail orientated.
· An understanding of the sport industry with a preference for an interest in football.
This is an exciting role and a great time to join our client's team, if you feel you have got what it takes for this role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the above links
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.