Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
10 months ago
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Partnership Sales Manager to join a leading sports organization based in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the successful negotiation and management of contracts, building key relationships externally to negotiate the best price.
- To develop and implement sourcing and category plans
- Championing cost leadership, innovation, service excellence and process and product improvement
- Create and nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate best price
- Monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for goods without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Research new products
- Supplier evaluation, selection and contract management
- Provide regular market analysis, benchmark data and supplier evaluation, to support category planning and risk management
- Provide volume and price forecasts for budget and forecasting processes. Responsible for performance reporting to assess total costs of company purchases
- Provide support and advice in the sourcing of new materials/outsourcing for product development teams
- Liaise with other departments to determine their product and service needs
- Create compliance to procurement policies and procedures
- Develop and implement strategies for storing, distributing and maintaining stock levels
If you believe you have the skills and experience to match the job profile we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please apply online or send your CV and cover letter stating salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.