City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
PPC and Paid Social Executive- Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £35,000 per annum plus great benefits
South West London
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of PPC and Paid Social Executive.
Working within the Digital Marketing Team you will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and your role be to manage all paid search, shopping and paid social activities and develop further the brands online presence. This is an amazing opportunity to be an instrumental member of the Digital Team to increase the brands profitability across these social platforms.
- To take ownership of Paid Search, Shopping and Paid Social channels across Phase all brands, all of which operate in-house.
- Daily analysis and optimisation of Paid Search and Shopping campaigns.
- Work closely with feed provider to ensure on-going optimisation.
- Management of all Paid Social activities alongside an agency, with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Daily management of bids and budgets - leveraging available bidding strategies.
- Creation and expansion of new campaigns, ad groups and keywords.
- Copy writing and ad creation in line with promotional calendar.
- Work closely with the DMM on budget management and performance forecasting.
- Manage an ongoing 'test and learn' optimisation programme to maximise performance, with a focus on growth and profitability.
- Maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive search traffic and revenue.
- Support with upcoming site migration including benchmarking existing site performance and page rankings.
- Experience in Paid Search and Shopping, preferably in a B2C/retail environment.
- Experience in managing and optimizing media across Paid Social platforms.
- Strong knowledge of PPC and Analytics platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, GA.
- Google AdWords certified professional.
- Track record of managing accounts with large budgets.
- Numerical and analytical with a strong proficiency in excel.
- Proactive with problem solving attitude and ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong commercial acumen with a passion of metrics and quantitative analysis.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.